The Two Princesses The Two Princesses

Very impressed. Your art is great, and the story was outstanding. I was saddened when it ended. all in all great job and I will definately watch for more.
10/10
5/5

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

EPIC

Epic my friend truly Epic.

Jerry Gravel Jerry Gravel

Gaysauce

that has to be one of the worst most distasteful pieces of garbage I've ever seen in my entire life, don't quit your day job, but good effort.

Oreogazmic responds:

Thanks for the review!

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

hmmm

Im going to five this for the sheer fact that I enjoyed it, I had a good moment in time where I sat down and cracked out on your game. It was fun and I will play your sequel. Thanks for it and keep it up.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Great game

I loved the game the questions were really sincere as to the nature of the characters, although for the actual hentai scene cant say I was very impressed the graphics look kind of weak, but the game was fantastic so work on your graphics for actual animation and your my new favorite go to guy.

Our World {durn} Our World {durn}

Loved it

Its great the entire time I had Sonic and megaman in my head for some strange reason. Great beat. Wish I had an organ but all I can afford are a couple lousy keyboards. Hope to see more and more.

durn responds:

truth be told I never played Sonic as I never had a sega. but I was a -huge- megaman fan. most of my lead melodies tend to reflect the atmosphere and mood set in those early games. can't get em outta my head. :) that and 80s songs :P ugh!

thanks for the review, man. :)

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

Fantastic

Good solid beat, loved it, keep it way way up, something Id be happy to trip out to.

RAVEN responds:

Yo thanks a lot KainSuperman. Hope you enjoy tripping out to this track. =P

Heaven's Storm (A->N) Heaven's Storm (A->N)

Excellent

Most definitely a ten my friend, the quality was amazing, I look forward to trying your URL's to check out more. I's also very much impressed how you answer your reviews with respect and accuracy its not often that guys like me see that. Thanks for a great song.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the comments! We always like to keep in touch with everyone as much as we can. I know that sometimes we seem insensitive because we write the same thing a lot. But we really do appreciate everyone's comments.

So thanks again! And hopefully you'll like our other stuff :).